This role is responsible for maintaining and servicing the electrical equipment throughout the plant. Troubleshooting skills are essential to succeed in this role.
1. Repair and maintain electrical systems throughout the plant.
2. Understand schematics and blueprints as they apply to the equipment.
3. Installation of new equipment.
4. Troubleshooting and problem solving.
5. Strive for continuous improvement.
6. Perform other duties as assigned.
7. Drive powerful results into the company while applying your skills.