1. Repair and maintain electrical systems throughout the plant.
2. Understand schematics and blueprints as they apply to the equipment.
3. Installation of new equipment.
4. Troubleshooting and problem solving.
5. Strive for continuous improvement.
6. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Delivery of results
2. Quality and Work Standards
4. Problem Analysis
1. Technical diploma and/or experience in working with 440 volts, three phase.
2. Familiar with NEC Codes.
3. Able to climb heights and crawl in small spaces.