They will have 1 direct report (Asst. Controller) and around 13 employees in the department
Prefer 5 or more years' experience: Protein industry, plant production, inventory, costing and supervisory experience preferred.
Salary - $90+ - depending upon experience
Bonus eligible 15% of base salary
REPORTS TO: V.P. Finance & Accounting
SUMMARY: Supervises, administers, and performs operations of plant accounting including financial statement preparation, yield reporting, payroll processing, inventory management, and various other duties as deemed appropriate by departmental needs. Prepare various reports. Delegates appropriate duties to subordinate employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
* Attends to general accounting including GL, hog and other payables, yields and payroll
* Reviews and monitors internal controls and SOX
* Balance sheet reconciliations and review
* Monitors period closing process for plant operations
* Performs management reporting such as: operational analysis, flux analysis, financial review, annual budget coordination, monthly analysis and the development of management reports for internal analysis